Sunday 7 November 2021

Creepy Scarecrow (Nov.2, 2021)

 Miss Freya spent the night with us and when I got up for work this morning, she got up too.

She came in my office with me and watched YouTube videos while I worked.

She was actually pretty good and I was able to get lots done.

Jason got up not too much later anyway so she went off and played with him while I attended a few meetings.

I feel like I've been having so many meetings lately that I don't have time to get any work done.

It was a nice day out there and I wanted to get some fresh air so at lunch time, Jason, Freya and I headed out for a walk.

She just loves this yard for some reason so we always seem to get stalled there for a bit on our walks.

Today she was pretending to be a creepy scarecrow coming to life.

Using her 'push powers' to knock us over.

She wanted to do the scarecrow thing over and over again.
I had to head back to work but Jason stayed there with her for at least another half hour just doing the same thing over and over.

The early morning caught up with her eventually, at 3:30 pm she just zonked right out.

She was still sleeping at 4:30 when I finished work so Jason just sat with her and I headed out for a run.

I just wanted to get at least 5k and I ended up with 6k so I was good with that.

My exercise details.

My run felt much harder today than it did yesterday but my average pace and splits were better today, go figure.

My sister finally posted a picture of my nephews in their Halloween costumes.
Ethan was a t-rex and Declan was Agent Peel.
Love it!

We picked up a big pork belly at Costco the other day and Jason made it into bacon today.
It was delicious.
The price of bacon has been outrageous lately - I'm not sure why?

After Freya went home, Paddington came out and got some cuddles in.
They normally hide when she is here.

She loves on them but maybe not as gently as they would like!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment