Sunday 7 November 2021

Halloween Prep in Full Mode Over Here (0ct.1, 2021)

Yay, it's Friday, my favorite day of the week.

I made myself a nice breakfast to eat while I was working.

I got ready to head out for a run at lunch, took some selfies before heading out.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

It's been feeling harder to run since I got back from NS, like I can't get full breaths or something but I pushed myself and got in 9k.

My exercise stats.
I think I might start tracking these in a spreadsheet or something to see if I can notice any trends or improvements.

My average pace was up a tiny bit but still pretty good.

After work I got busy sanding the pumpkins and spooky sets I've been working on.
They are coming along.

Jason was working on a project of his own.

 He's making a scarecrow.

Kody and Haylee were going to a party so we had Freya for the night.
She was really excited to see what Jason was making and to 'help' him.

She fell asleep fairly early, around 8:30.

I love watching her sleep, I was hoping she might be down for the night but that was not to be.

She has a nasty cough that she can't seem to shake and she kept coughing and coughing.
I was growing concerned because it was sounding croupy to me.

Eventually it woke her up and after that, it seemed to calm down a bit.

Poor dear - I know what it's like to have a nasty cough like that - it's tiring - I sure hope it goes away soon.

Jason kept her occupied while I got some more work done on my projects and then we all watched some tv before calling it a night.
True story!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment