Sunday 7 November 2021

Great Weigh In (Sept.27, 2021)

So today was my official weigh in day for WW.

After this, I'm going to go back to just weighing in once a week. 

I had another drop on the scale this morning, I weighed in at 183.2 lbs.

That's a total loss of 13.2 lbs since last week which I'm pretty happy about.
I'm still up a few pounds from my lowest but if I keep going at this rate, that will be gone in no time.
It's amazing how well WW's works when you really stick to plan.

I went out for a run on my lunch hour.
I got in 7.5k, that last 2 k felt very difficult but I pushed through.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
Back in the 7's but the low 7's so I'm ok with that.

I had picked up some chicken breasts for supper and I wanted to try something new so I looked up a recipe on WW.

I found this one for Mustard Dill Chicken which sounded tasty and looked easy so that's what I went with.

I am always a bit afraid of cooking chicken because it is so easy to dry out so these little foil steam packets seemed like a really good idea and you know, they did the trick.
The chicken was nice and juicy.
I think I'd cook them this way again but I might add some more spices to the sauce.

Kody and Freya dropped by for a visit while I was cooking supper.

Jason got home shortly after and she was so happy to see him.

She wanted him to go play in the basement with her right away but first she needed a drink.

She found these little yogurt drinks in the fridge.

She got one for and one for Papa.
Cheers Papa!

She then decided she wanted to drink them from a cup, not the container.
That soon turned to drinking it from a spoon, she loves to use the measuring spoons.

Good stuff!

She and Jason played downstairs for a bit then her and Kody headed home.
They were walking and it was dark so she was kind of excited about that.

Saw this sign on Instagram and I thought it was so cute.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment