Sunday 14 November 2021

Mammogram Day (Nov.10, 2021)

I had an appointment for a mammogram in the city at 10:30 am so we headed out of town by 7:30.

Freya had a little of a rough night, not feeling well, so we let her sleep and Kody just went in and laid down with her until she woke up.

My appointment was in the Kingsway Mall.

Jason  was going to shop around while I was at my appointment but it took me only 15 minutes and I was out of there.

They told me everything looked good and they'll see me next year.

So I got to do a bit of shopping in the mall too.

After a bit of shopping, we were both hungry so headed over to Pita Bake for lunch.

Their garlic sauce is the best.

I think that their shawarma's are improving I swear.
It was so delicious.
I only ate half though because I wanted to try one of their pita pizza's.

I tried the beef donair one and it was really good too.
I'd have it again.

We went to Lowe's to look for some bathroom stuff.
We found a toilet and a vanity.
We are getting there.
The main thing we'll need now is the shower stall but we haven't decided yet if we are just going to get a kit or build it ourselves.
We need to do a bit more research.

We made a stop at Costco too then we decided to get ready and go for a run.
We'd brought our running stuff with us so we went to the St Albert mall and changed in the bathrooms then headed out.

It was nice to run somewhere different.
I did just under 6k.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
Feeling good about that average pace!

Nadine has been super busy.
She wanted to drop by tonight to cut out some more but I wasn't home.

After our run, we did a bit of shopping in the mall then headed back to the hills.
Kody met us at the house to help take in the toilet and the vanity.

I was tired when we got home so I chilled for the evening even though I had lots I could have done.

I will clean tomorrow before we hit the road.

I saw this and it made me giggle.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment