Thursday 4 November 2021

Tractor Parade (Sept.11, 2021)

Jason was feeling a bit better this morning, not 100% but well enough to head out for a run.

We went on the Confederation Trail again but this time we headed toward Wellington instead of Mischouche, just for a change of scenery.
The run felt good today and I ended up getting 7.5 k in.

The exercise details.

My average pace and stats.
I can't believe I even had a km that was under 6!
Go me.

After our run, we packed up and got ready to head back to Tignish.

On the way, we happened upon a tractor parade.

So coo - there was tractor after tractor driving down the road.

As soon as we could, we found a spot to park and got out and watched the rest of it.
Everyone was waving and having a great time - it was fun.

When we got to Tignish, we stopped and got Flurries - which are basically the same thing as Blizzards.
Soft Ice Cream with some kind of toppings mixed in.
I got a skor one and it was yummy.

We sat outside Gerald's and ate them then Jason headed out to the property to do some work.
I planned on spending the day with Jen

My Uncle Gerald had went down this morning and picked up 30lb of lobster for me from my Uncle Wade.
He even cooked them for me which was so kind of him.
My sister helped me shell most of it which I plan to bottle then we left a few to feast on later.

Jason sent me some pictures of what he was up to.
He went in the woods and found some maples and transplanted them into some of the spots where trees we'd planted a couple years ago hadn't made it.

It was a really nice day out there on the property and he worked pretty much until the sun went down.

Meanwhile - I hung out with my sissy.

And my mamma.

We went and picked up Paula and she took us to her sister Pam's house so we could have a look at all of her crafty stuff that she makes and sells.

I wanted to buy my sister a Welcome sign for her house for her birthday but she ended up picking out a blue flower instead.

We all bought a bunch of stuff - It's hard to resist because everything Pam makes is so nice.

My Aunt Brenda came by for a visit in the evening.

We had a couple games of cards - my sister and mom are both card sharks and I think between them, they won every game we played. 

The boys and Jen slept on an air mattress in the room with Jason and I.

What would we do without technology?
It looked so funny to see them all there together but doing their own thing.

Tee Hee!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment