Sunday 14 November 2021

Treadmill Comes In Handy (Nov.9, 2021)

 I made sure to get some food into me in time to let it settle a bit before I headed out for my run at lunch time.

I got all bundled up and ready to go, went outside and walked to the end of my street.

It was freezing cold and on top of that there was a bitterly biting super strong wind so I just thought to myself, heck no, I am not going to enjoy this. Further more, I'm not putting myself through this when I have a treadmill at home for instances just like this.

So I turned around, walked back home and got on my treadmill.

I got my 5k in for the day so I still reached my goal of at least 5k per day in November.
(My treadmill shows miles so 4.16 miles is 6.695 km)

That was much better than freezing my butt off outside.
I listened to my music and watched crafting videos on YouTube.

Took a couple selfies when I was done.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

I had a massage appointment after work today.
I loooove massage day.
She works my knots out but it feels like a bit of pampering too.

Kody came by after I got home and brought Freya for a visit.
We hadn't seen her for a few days so it was great to see her.
She wanted to sleep over so of course we let her.

I have an appointment in the city tomorrow for a mammogram so we'll be heading in there early but Kody said he'd come pick her up in the morning.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment