Sunday 21 November 2021

Time for a Change (Nov.20, 2021)

 I didn't have a very good sleep last night but I did end up sleeping in until about 9 this morning so that was nice.

When we got up, we sat on the couch to watch a Christmas movie but first, we did silly selfies.

I love my mornings with her when it's just the two of us.
She's just such a joy to be around.

She's also becoming a silly selfie pro.

Came up with these looks all by herself.

It had snowed again last night so she and I bundled all up and went out to shovel.
It was super cold out there again but we got it done.
Not fun but a good workout.

I worked on taking down all my regular decor so I could clean and then put up Christmas stuff.

As I empty the Christmas containers, I'll put this stuff into the containers and pack it up for the season.
 
I also last minute decided to do some organizing so I have no before pictures but here are some afters.

I pulled everything out of the pantry so I could clean it.
I was also able to purge and re-organize everything when I put it back in.
Hopefully we are going to be putting the barn door on when Jason goes on days off so I wanted all theat to be ready to go.

Then I decided that the cutlery drawer needed purging and reorganizing too.
I pulled everything out - cleaned the drawer and the organizer then put everything back.
I find doing it this way is what works best for me.
Pull everything out, clean then re-organize and purge as I'm putting things back away.

Haylee came and picked up Freya around 3pm and I suddenly decided that I wanted to change the living room around.

I felt like it was time for a change and also, as I pulled everything out, I was able to give the living room a good cleaning.

I don't have a whole lot of options on how to set up my living room, basically the tv and the couch just switched sides.

It's still a change though and with everything down, it feels much bigger.

I was doing laundry at the same time so I'd bring up a few decorations each time I came up the stairs so I did get a few things up.

I had over 12,000 steps in but I still needed my 5k run so around 7 pm I went down and hopped on the treadmill.

I got 3.709 miles or 5.969 km in.
I was sooo happy when it was done because honestly, it was the last thing I felt like doing when I headed down there.

I was super sweaty when I was done but glad to have it out of the way.

Jason got home while I was on there and he cooked up the chicken breast I had picked up and prepared a salad for us so supper was ready when I got upstairs which was awesome.

I hoped to get more done but I was pretty tired by that point so I just relaxed and watched tv for the evening.
We watched some Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

I plan on continuing on tomorrow with the Christmas decorating and to get my run in much earlier in the day!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment