Sunday 7 November 2021

Massage Day (Oct.5, 2021)

I was pretty busy at work today and Jason and Freya were busy playing all day long.

 
As you can see - one of them was pretty tuckered out by the end of the day.

I was kind of with Jason honestly.

However, I had a massage booked for 6pm so after I finished work, I walked down to my appointment.
It's getting much colder out there - winter will be here in no time at all - yuck!

I love massage day - I had her work on my knees and legs.
She worked on my back too - it really is a nice treat and I always look forward to massage day!

I walked back home after - I was there for a long time because we were doing a lot of chatting!

Jason had made Italian Wedding soup and I had two bowlfuls of it for supper.
It was so delicious and honestly, I don't think there is anything better on a cold day than a hot bowl of soup.

Jason and I watched some new vloggers this evening.
One made a book nook of a scene from the hobbit which was so cool

The other made a chicken wire ghost.

This is the link to her video.
Apparently they are a 'thing' and I just thought it was so cool.
(side note - I liked this vlogger and I think I'll continue to watch so I went ahead and subscribed).

I looked for some more examples online because I really liked the idea and there were a bunch but this one really caught my eye.

I think I am going to pick up some chicken wire on the weekend when I go to the city and try my hand at making one.

I decided to have a rest from running today but I did make sure to get all my steps in.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment