Sunday 7 November 2021

Project Day (Nov.6, 2021)

 It's Saturday - yay!

I have all kinds of plans for today - crafting, running, cleaning and the biggest one, blog catch up!

Jason was fooling around at work this morning, sent me this picture of him in the biggest garden hose in all of Alberta!

I got up early this morning, made myself a coffee and found a movie to watch.

I picked LoveHard and it was actually a really cute movie.
I really enjoyed it.

I made a few wreaths while I was watching.
Two burlap ones.

And a red buffalo check one.

I got these signs when I went to the city with the girls for $1.99 - they even light up but they do need new batteries.
I think I'll put one of them on one of the wreaths.

I played around with bows and ideas for the other two wreaths but I didn't decide on anything.

I did paint a few boards red to possibly use on the wreaths.

Kody dropped Freya off for a bit while he went to the dump.
He took some of my stuff with him which was awesome.

Nadine dropped by and we worked on making more stencils for a couple hours.

After she left, I got ready and headed out for a run.

I had planned on trying to do a longer run on the weekend but since I got a late start, I didn't really feel up to it anymore.
I did get 7k in though so that's pretty good.

My exercise details for today.

Mom's friend stopped to talk to me just as I was finishing up.
I should have stopped my tracker but didn't think of it so I think it kind of messed up my average pace and splits but whatever.

Some sweaty selfies.
Front view.

Side View.

Back view.
I'm feeling really fat today, like I'm getting larger.
I was looking back at some pictures from a few months ago trying to compare.

In reality, I'm only up 5 lbs from my lowest so I think it's all in my head - it's amazing how our minds can play tricks on us.
I even took another selfie to see if my face looked fatter.

Real or not, I have not been tracking and I'm not making any movement in my weight loss journey so I want to make an effort to get back to it.
I got this - I can do this thing!

I called Kody to tell him that he could bring Freya over to spend the night but Zepplyn was staying over there so we won't have her tonight.
First weekend in a super long time that we won't have her.
I'll miss her but that will allow me to get some projects done.

I got a few stencils painted.

I think these are going to be for wreaths.

The lantern looks a bit messy around the bow area but I'll scuff this up a bit and then it won't be so noticeable.
That's the beauty of the rustic esthetic.

The stencil bled a bit on this one too but I'll scruff it up too and I'm sure it will be fine.

Adrien ended up dropping Hunter off for a couple of hours while he and Mel went to WCT.
I didn't think to take any pictures but he and I hung out and watched some YouTube together.
Then when Jason got home they played some video games together.

After he went home and Jason went to bed, I worked on blog catch up.
When I finally went to bed, I only had 2 days of my PEI trip left to do so I know for sure I'll get that all finished up tomorrow and I'm so happy.

It's this thing that's been hanging over my head ever since we got home from our vacation and the longer I've procrastinated about it the worse I've felt.

It's a self imposed project but I'm glad I'm finally getting it all done.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment