Tuesday 9 November 2021

Shocking Weigh In (Nov.8, 2021)

It's Monday, that means, weigh in day.

 

When I hopped on the scale and saw 179.4, I was kind of in disbelief.

It seemed like a very large loss.

So I got off and back on several times it jumped around each time but only by a few ounces so I guess it is what it is.

I think the long run yesterday may have contributed.

So that's down 6.8 lbs since last week.
I'm trying to not be a Debbie Downer and to stop telling myself that I didn't earn it.
I did run every day and while I wasn't tracking my points, my eating was pretty good.

I'm going to try to stay away from the scale until next Monday and just keep running every day and hope that it sticks.
Even if it doesn't, I know I'm doing all that I can and it will just be a matter of time before I to get there and blow past it too.

I got up early so I watched some crafting videos on YouTube - I've been kind of addicted since I discovered them.

I had a busy morning and so it flew right by.
At lunch time, I took my wreaths down to the Hardware and set them up then I headed out for my run.

Since I'm not having any 'rest' days this month, I wanted to keep my run really close to 5k.

Exercise details.

My average pace and splits.

I worked late today trying to get a project completed that I've been working on.
I was able to get a good chunk of it done and should be able to finish off the rest tomorrow.

I egg roll casserole and it was delicious.
I had two servings of it.

We went to bed around 10 and for some reason, as I was laying there, it dawned on me that I may not have gotten my 12,000 steps in.

So I had a look and sure enough, I was only at 11, 253.
So I had to get up out of my nice cozy bed and go walk back and forth until I got to my 12,000 then I went right back to bed.

It so would have sucked if I'd not noticed that!!!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment