Monday 8 November 2021

Productive Day (Nov.7, 2021)

 I got up early again this morning, made a coffee and found something to watch.

I picked The Least of These, A Christmas Story.
I was in the mood for a Christmas movie but not a sappy Hallmark one and this one fit the bill exactly.

It was an older movie but I really enjoyed it.

I started working on my blog too and I'm so excited to report that I'M ALL CAUGHT UP!
It felt so good.

When I got it all done, the next thing on my agenda for the day was to go for a run.

I wanted to at least do 8k today but I felt good so I kept on going and I ended up getting 12k in.
I was proud of myself.
It's been awhile since I've done a long run.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits were good today.

I took some sweaty selfies when I got home.

Side view.

Back view.

I've been feeling bigger lately so after I took these, I went back and compared them to some pictures from a few months ago.
I'm scrutinizing them so closely and I don't know if its all in my head or what but I it's silly.
I need to just let it go, it is what it is.

I picked up a salad for lunch - I was pretty hungry when I got back from the run.

Since I've been feeling so not good about myself, I decided to have a shower, do my hair and get dressed in something other than sweats.

I wish I could look at this picture and not think that my belly looks big - it's something I really need to work on - my head stuff.

Back view.
My hair is getting pretty long.

Jason found some weathered wood out in the field that he's going to bring home for me for crafting.
I love how it looks.

I got a few wreaths finished up today.

The sign lights up on this one and I think it looks good.

I was trying to decide which sign to put on this wreath so I sent these two pictures to Jason and asked him to vote.

Option #2

He chose option #1 so that's what I went with.
I added a little pick with some greenery and berries on it and I think it turned out pretty good.

I took the sign from option #2 and made this wreath to put it on and it's simple but I think it turned out well.

I didn't like how the bow part of the lantern stencil turned out so I added a real bow and some greenery to it.

Then I decided that I didn't care for the first bow I'd made so I swapped it out for this one.
So that's four wreaths I made all together.
I'm going to take them down to the Hardware tomorrow to add to my 'store' and then I'm going to work on some more stuff.

It was so weird to not see Freya this weekend but at the same time, I got a lot of stuff done.
I think we might see if we can keep her Tuesday night.
We are going away with Haylee, Freya, Crystal and Zepplyn on Thursday until Sunday so we'll be spending all weekend with her next weekend.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment