Sunday 21 November 2021

Fri-Yay! (Nov, 19, 2021)

 Yay, it's Friday - my favorite day of the week because I have the whole weekend to look forward to.

I got away for lunch a bit late today. 

I got all ready and went outside but it was way too cold for me so I turned right back around and went straight down and got on the treadmill.

It felt really hard today for some reason but I got 3.712 miles or 5.97km done.
That means I've gotten in at least a 5k run in every single day so far this month.

As you can see, I was super sweaty afterwards.
I made sure to change before going back to work so I didn't freeze my butt off this afternoon.

I worked late then I went out and did some snow shoveling.
Unfortunately, it is that time of year and I can't say that I'm thrilled about it.

Morgan and I were supposed to go to the city shopping tomorrow but it's supposed to snow and I don't like driving in bad weather like that so we decided to skip it.

So instead, Kody brought Freya over for a sleep over.
We went to Subway and got subs for everyone for supper - with the new WW point system, my footlong rotisserie chicken sub was only 9 points plus 2 for light mayo but that's still pretty good.
It used to be 13 pts plus 2 for light mayo.

I'm really digging the new plan so far.

She recently discovered how to turn up the volume on my phone while she's watching YouTube videos and she insists on having it on full blast so Jason fished out this bluetooth headphones for her to try.

I think she kind of dug them.

She played hard with Papa after he got back from his run then sat with me for some cuddling and immediately crashed.
It was pretty much bed time anyway.

Jason carried her into the bed and she didn't even so much as blink and eye.
So precious when she's sleeping.

Jason went out for a run when he got home from work today and he posted this on his Instagram.
The part about not getting bit by a dog made me laugh.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment