Sunday 7 November 2021

Shopping with Kids is Not Recommended (Oct.30, 2021)

 I woke up to a message from my Aunt Betty in NB.

Wishing me a Happy Halloween!
Great costume Betty!

We decided it would be too hard for us both to try to cram a run in this morning and get Freya down for another swim in the pool before checking out so we skipped running and just took Freya to the pool.

The hot tub was working and we ended up spending the majority of our time in there.
Freya really liked it - we made sure to go back and forth between the pool and the hot tub just so we didn't get too heated up but it was nice.

After we checked out, we stopped at Costco to get some candy for the Trick or Treaters tomorrow night.

Jason pushed Freya around in the cart while I did the shopping.

Next we stopped at Lowe's for a few things we needed including a barn door rail kit, outdoor lighting for our Halloween decorations and glow in the dark paint for my chicken wire ghost.

We didn't want to make too many stops because we knew it wouldn't be that fun for Freya so some of the to-do's for shopping got scratched off my list for this trip.

We decided to go for ramen - we hit up our favorite spot, Kazoku Ramen.
We pretty much always order the same thing and the waiter even remembered our order.
Pretty impressive.

Freya got to work on Jason's sesame seeds as soon as they brought them to the table.

Nice Work.

We ordered her some karage chicken thinking it was close to chicken wings and she would like it, she didn't.
I did give her some of my ramen in her own bowl and she loved that, especially the noodles.
She ate all that I gave her.

We had to make one more stop at Walmart on the way home.
We tried to make it quick because Freya was over shopping by that point.

It was pretty much lights out for her as soon as we got in the car to head home.

We got home around 6 and Kody came over to get her but she wanted to spend the night again so we let her.

I didn't feel like heading out for a run so instead I just went down and hopped on the treadmill to get the rest of the steps I needed for the day.
I think it took me about 20 minutes.
Freya was watching You Tube on my phone upstairs so I didn't have it with me to take a picture.

We watched Hocus Pocus - she said it was boring, ha ha.
Then we started on Nightmare Before Christmas but I couldn't keep my eyes open so it ended up being an early night.

I ate so much crap yesterday and today and I've not been tracking my points at all lately so I just know I'm going to be up on the scale tomorrow.

Enough is enough.
I don't want to lose all the progress I've made, tomorrow it will be back on track for me.

Someone had this posted on Facebook and OMG, how adorable.


I saved this to my Amazon cart to get for my sister last year but never did.
I was going through trying to clean some stuff up and saw it again and I still really like it, think I'll order it up for her this year.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment