Sunday 7 November 2021

First Aid Recertification (Oct.12, 2021)

 I had to go to WCT this morning to take a First Aid Recertification course.

It was nice to walk in and see that there were a few guys that I work with there.

We went for lunch together at a little place next door to the the training venue that I'd not been to before.
Boardwalk.

Ha ha - Lance being goofy.

My lunch partner - should have waited until he got his mask off to take his picture.

I had a burger with pineapple on it an it was pretty tasty.

The course finished up just after 3 pm - the trainer did a really great job of making the course enjoyable and interesting.
Afterwards I did a bit of shopping that I needed to.

Then I went over to the Rotary Park to go for a walk.

WCT is so fortunate to have this nice park and wonderful trails.
I had brought my running clothes with me but decided to skip the run and just walked instead.

I wore my new pink jacket that I just bought for myself at Giant Tiger for $50.00 and I love it.
I briefly considered returning it because I kind of bought it on a whim but am glad I decided to keep it.

It was such a lovely fall day out there today.
A slight chill in the air but lots of sunshine.

Walking around the pond is so pretty and peaceful.

I walked down the trails next to the river as well.

Lots of wood debris in the river but still pretty.

Gorgeous.

I walked as far as I could on the trail and ended up coming out next to the golf course.

There were a couple of deer just hanging out on the fairway.

There was a nice little beachy area and I think this might be a good spot to launch a canoe or kayak - just good to know for next year.

One last sunshiny selfie.

I walked for about an hour and a half and it was so peaceful and relaxing.

When I got home, I got Kody to drop Freya off.
We are heading to Canmore tomorrow after work and will be gone for the weekend so we wanted her to sleep over so we could spend some time with her before we left.

Showing off her favorite thing - her bubba.

My goodness - I love this little girlie so much.

This is the little cut she got from banging her chin on the tub the other day - I felt so bad about it.

Hopefully it doesn't leave too much of a scar.

Jason was late getting home from work - when he did get home, he and Freya had a bit of a dance party before we went to bed.

My sister painted her front door to match the flower I got her and I think it looks awesome!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment