Sunday 7 November 2021

No Pictures Today (Nov.4, 2021)

I just went to upload the pictures I took today and I realized, I didn't take any.
Not one picture, screenshot, nothing.
I think that must be some kind of record for me.

I did have a busy day so I guess I just never thought of it.

I wanted to make sure I got out for a run today on my lunch hour because it was so nice out.

I wanted to get 8k in too and I did, although I didn't think I was going to (more about that later).

The exercise details.

Around the third km mark, I suddenly had the urge to go to the washroom.
I thought I could suppress it or I hoped it would go away at least.

I was thinking if I could just make it to the 5km mark, I'd be happy and would walk the rest of the way home.

My body had other plans for me.

I ended up having to stop in at the gas station to use their washroom, there was just no way I would have made it home, walking or running.

So as you can see, it messed up my average pace considerably but on the upside, after I went, I was able to continue running and got the 8k I initially planned on getting.

I spent most of the evening working on blog catch up.
I'm still way behind from our PEI trip - I just haven't been working on it as much as I should but I got a lot done tonight.

My goal is to get it all caught up this weekend!

I still am not tracking like I should and I've been over snacking.
Not bingeing or anything but eating more than I should.

I have faith in myself that I can do this - I am going to reach my goals this time no matter how long it takes and I am not giving up!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment