Friday 19 November 2021

Housecleaning Can Wait (Nov.18, 2021)

It was a nice sunny day out there today even though it was a bit on the chilly side so I got outdoors for my run again.

I got 6k in.

I would have liked to do longer but it just felt so dang hard.

I don't know if it's me or the road conditions.
The roads are covered in snow and it's not packed down so it's really difficult to run on.
It's kind of like an obstacle course.

I made it without falling so that's a win.
Jason actually got bit by a dog the other night when he went out for a run - like actual teeth marks broken into his skin.

My exercise details.
You can see that my heart rate was up even though my average pace was higher than normal.

My average pace and splits.
Down from yesterday but still up.

I tried to clear a bit of the packed snow off the driveway when I got home then it was back to work for the afternoon.

Oh wait - took some sweaty selfies first.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.
I really need to clean my mirror.
I planned on doing a good house clean tonight after work because I want to start Christmas decorating this weekend.

I sat in my sweaty clothes all afternoon so by the time I was finished work I was freezing.
Housecleaning will have to wait - I ran a nice hot bath and soaked in there for awhile so I could get warmed up.

Just as I was getting out, Nadine called to see if she could come over to make a few signs.
So I ran around and did some cleaning before she got there and I did get some stuff done.

We made a few signs then after she left, I made shrimp, salad and veggies for Jason and I for supper.
Sorry to report that no further cleaning was accomplished this evening except for the washing of our supper dishes.

There's always tomorrow!

Haylee posted pictures of a visit she and Freya had today with her friend and her new baby.
Freya just loves babies.

Look how happy she is.
He is a pretty cute little guy!

I so do this!!!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment