Sunday 7 November 2021

Quiet But Busy Day (Oct.8, 2021)

I just realized today that I was only going to be working one day next week.

Monday is a holiday, Tuesday I have to go get my First Aid Certificate recertified, Wednesday I work then Thursday and Friday I have vacation days as we are heading to Canmore for Jason's nieces wedding.

I realized that I have a lot of work that I need to try to get done and only one day of work isn't really enough.

So I asked my boss if I could work Monday and then trade it for Thursday.

She said no problem so now I feel a bit better.

I still had a very busy day though trying to get stuff done.

I did make myself a lovely breakfast.

I've been skipping breakfast the last few days and not eating anything until the evening and by then I'm so hungry that I end up over eating. 

I had a bowl of blackberries, blueberries and strawberries with a little bit of my fat free vanilla coffee cream - yummy!

I made sure to take time out at lunch to go for a run.
I did 7 k.

It's so weird, it felt a bit harder today compared to yesterday but my heart rate was down?
Go figure!

My average pace and splits.
Looks like my average being in the 6's is becoming the norm.
That means I'm improving since I started which is bound to happen if you keep at something.
Feels really good.

After work out selfie - front view.

Side view.

Back view.

I ended up working late to get everything done that I wanted to.
I'd sat in my sweaty clothes all afternoon and by the end of the day, I was freezing.
So as soon as I finished work, I ran myself a nice hot bath and soaked for a looooong time.

Then I worked on sewing up a little dress for Sam's girlfriend and I did some more painting on my pumpkins.

Pretty quiet evening really.

Wouldn't this be creepy on the lawn as Halloween decor?
Love it!

This made me giggle a bit.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment