Sunday 7 November 2021

Rough Start To My Afternoon With Freya (Sept.23, 2021)

 Daily weigh in's continue.

I was down another little bit today - feels good to be moving in the right direction.

I woke up really early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up, made myself a coffee and got busy sewing pumpkins.
I got the rest stuffed and sewed, now they are ready for the next step which is adding the ribs.

Kody and Haylee had to go to WCT for an appointment so they dropped Freya off for me to watch.
She got into something right away and when I scolded her for it, she was not happy with me.

She went in and hid away from me in my office.

Freya is mad at Grandma.

She wouldn't speak to me.

Luckily it didn't last long, she got over it pretty quickly and wanted to call Papa at work.

So we did.
Basically she just wanted him to watch while she tried out all the filters!

We had a bit of snuggle.

Then she picked a treat from the treat basket - a kinder egg.

She wanted a bowl for all the chocolate which she crushed up.
She didn't end up eating any of it, just played with it for a bit until it went into the garbage.

It was hard to work while she was there but I managed.
Then right at the end of my work day, she fell asleep and had a short nap.

While she napped, I managed to get some more sewing done.
I had these 'trees' cut up for sometime now and I figured it was finally time to get around to sewing them together.
I'm just loving my new sewing machine.

Right before Kody and Haylee came to pick her up she fell in my office and banged her head pretty hard on a wooden chair.
Poor dear.
She was pretty upset and didn't want to go home with them, she just wanted to cuddle Grandma.
So I offered to go to her house with her.

I was a bit worried because she'd smacked her head pretty hard but in no time she was goofing around with Daddy.

Then her Auntie Zepp showed up and she was so happy to see her!
It also distracted her so I was able to head home without her getting upset.

I walked to the store to pick up a salad kit for supper.
Then I went for a walk to the campground in town to get some sticks to cut up and use for pumpkin stems.

I had planned on running but by this point wasn't really feeling it so I just walked back and forth around the house to get the last couple thousand steps I needed to reach my  12,000 daily goal.

I had run into Morgan at the store earlier and told her I had some lobster, bar clams and a gift for her from Mom (Nanny) so she and Tanner dropped by to pick it up.
I took a picture of her in the coat Mom had bought for her so I could send it to Mom to show her that it fit and Morgan liked it.

I spent my evening sewing ribs on pumpkins - I got 5 done.

I also stuffed trees and glued on the 'trunks'.
Once they dry, I'll be able to sew up the openings then the final step will be gluing them to wood slices so they can stand. 

A friend on Facebook posted this - Anti Welcome Signs - ha ha ha!

There is a new breakfast place in Edmonton - I love trying new places, looking forward to having a chance to check it out!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment