Sunday 7 November 2021

Off To The Hotel To Go Swimming In The Pool (Oct.29, 2021)

 It was another super busy day for me.

I planned on leaving work a little early and heading into the city so I was trying to cram as much work in before we left that I could.

It was super cold outside today so I opted to hop on the treadmill instead of going running outdoors.

I ran at least 20 minutes of this at a speed of 5.0 which I have never done before and I was super proud.

Super sweaty too.

Thought I would take a few selfies.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

Then we were off to the city.
We were bringing Freya with us - we made sure to book a hotel that had a pool that was open.

I was trying to get her to say 'hotel' because I love how she says it.

We had to do some shopping first when we go to the city.
Freya was good for the first two stops then by the third one, she was done.
I was wanting to buy some winter boots for her but no way could I convince her to try them on so I just gave up and we headed to the hotel.

Someone was pretty excited to be at the hotel!
She couldn't wait to get her bathing suit on and head to the pool.

She even pressed the buttons in the elevator.

She was literally climbing the walls excited!

Pool time!

That's a happy girl right there!

Jason got right in and she followed right behind him.

She is a little water baby, that's for sure.

Normally she likes to get out and jump back in over and over but she didn't do that so much today.
Once I got in, she stayed right near the steps where you get in the pool because it wasn't over her head there.

The water in the pool was nice and warm.
We stayed swimming in there until it closed up at 10 pm.

The hot tub was taped off because it wasn't working but they were there trying to fix it.
We are taking her back in the morning before we head out, hopefully it will be fixed by then.

Morgan posted a picture of a Halloween cake that she made - it looks so good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment