Sunday 7 November 2021

Cutest Little "Plown" That I Ever Did See (Oct.27, 2021)

Freya had a Halloween party at school this morning so she got dressed up in her costume for it. 

She makes the cutest 'Plown' that I ever did see!

She loves to goof off for an audience - her dad was the same way when he was little (even kind of still is sometimes).

Once last picture when they dropped her off at school.
They carved pumpkins and had treats - she had a really fun time.

I went out for a run at lunch time.
I did the in town route in reverse again so I would get the hardest part over at the beginning.
It didn't really work out like that today though because it was really windy so I had a few spots that we actually flat but so windy that I had to really push against the wind to run.

My exercise details.

I was surprised that my average pace was this low as some of those km's felt hard.
I'll take it though.

Kody dropped Freya off after I finished work so she can have a sleep over with us tonight.
She almost fell asleep but I kept her awake so we wouldn't end up having a late night.

Haylee and Kody looked through my Halloween costume trunk to find costumes to wear to a party on Friday night.
Kody is going as Rastafarian Elvis.

I think he looks pretty good.

Freya has been coming up with lots of game to play lately and we have to play the parts that she gives us.
She had Jason pretending he was a crying baby and then she'd make funny faces to try to cheer him up.

Then she came up with a new game for her and Papa to play when we were going to bed.
She was a zombie and Papa had to shoot her.

Playing dead.

Sword fighting with her bubba.

She looks pretty relaxed for being dead!

I thought we were ready to go to sleep but apparently she was just having a rest.

She was up and bossing Papa around again after a short lay down.
She was just raring to go this evening.

But she's so dang cute - how could you get upset with that little face.

Eventually she did settle down and it didn't take her long at all to fall asleep.

I just thought this was funny.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment