Sunday 7 November 2021

Visit With Morgan and Girls Day Plans (Oct.22, 2021)

Another day, another weigh in. 

184 lbs - still moving in the right direction.

I had to go down to the office this morning to print some stuff off and to pick up some work that was on my desk.
My niece Morgan and I decided to go to the city tomorrow to a craft market and proof of vaccination or proof of negative covid test is needed to get in so she had to pop over to the pharmacy to get a rapid test done.

She had a day home and she only had 2 kiddos today so I said I'd watch them for her on my lunch hour so she could pop over and get the test done.
This little guy she has is so adorable.
He reminds me of my nephew Hunter when he was little.
He was such a cutie.

She also had Zaylee there, she's my backyard neighbour.
She's super smart and was telling me all kinds of interesting stuff.
Here she's making me lunch and I'm watching over the baby so he doesn't get burned on her stove!
Morgan was only gone for about a half hour.
I stayed and visited with her for the rest of my lunch we she got back then I headed home and got back to work.

I worked late again today - I'm pretty much caught up from my vacation and I want to keep it that way.

I didn't have a chance to get out for a run today and it was dark out when I finished work so I didn't really feel safe running out there so I went down and hopped on the treadmill instead.

I got 37 minutes done and then I got a workout partner.

She really likes to get on the treadmill with me so I have to keep it really slow - not very conducive to getting steps in so after a couple minutes of that, I gave up on the treadmill and we headed upstairs.
I still needed 1500 steps but I figured I could just walk around upstairs until I got them and that's just what I did.

She's really been using her imagination lately and comes up with all these little games she likes to play.
We all have parts and she tells us exactly what we need to do and say in her game or scenario that she dreams up.
Here she is telling her dad what to do.

Now she's giving Papa instructions on what he has to do.

Practicing her scary eyes for the camera.

She makes the best expressions with her eyes.
She wanted to stay the night but I'm heading to Edmonton in the morning so I told her she could come tomorrow night and she was ok with that.

Speaking of Edmonton, mine and Morgan's trip has kind of morphed and we have a few extras coming along with us.
Today is Bonnie's birthday and since we always head into the city for a supper and I was already going tomorrow, we rallied the rest of the troops to see if they were available last minute and they were so Sharon, Bonnie and Nadine will all be coming to the city as well.

I got one of my pumpkins completed to take to the hardware.
October is almost over so I'll soon have to move onto making Christmas stuff.

I took a picture of my big pumpkin that I love so much to show the girls tomorrow.
I need to finish it off too - or maybe I'll leave it really plain and simple like it is - I do like that look too.

I had a look at what some of the sellers at the Wholly Handmade Market we are going to tomorrow have available.

This towel rack would work great in mom's bathroom when we refinish it.

Jason and I aren't card players but this would be a neat thing to have for PEI or if we have some card playing family come visit.

I like these simple trees and was thinking that Jason and I might be able to make something similar.0
I do love trees in my decorating.

"|These items are all cute - I'll have to look for them tomorrow and if they aren't too expensive, maybe I'll buy something.

I'm looking forward to checking the market out tomorrow and to spending the day with my friends and Morgan - it's been a long time since we had a girls trip.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment