Thursday 4 November 2021

Solo Bike Ride and Lobster, Lobster, Lobster. (Sept.12, 2021)

 Jason got up and headed right back out to the property again.

He was on a roll!


Today he moved around a bunch of trees again - this time some evergreens.

Jen and the boys were heading home today as they have school tomorrow and she has work.
But first, we had lunch.
They had burgers.

I had fries with the works.
I have this every single time I come to PEI and it is so delicious.
This is my second time having it on this trip.

After Jen and the boys left, I hopped on my bike and headed over to the Confederation Trail to go for a ride.

Look how pretty it is.

The leaves are starting to change color.

It was nice to get out by myself and go for a nice ride.

I ended up going all the way to St Louis.

OMG - what a gorgeous tree.


I was actually 5k or so into my bike ride when I realized that I hadn't pressed start on for the exercise on my fitbit so I likely biked closer to 23k all together.

The exercise details.

When I got back to Gerald's, I bottled up all of the lobster.
I have to boil the bottles so they seal but it takes about 3 hours to do that so I'll do that later tonight.

Jason cam home a bit earlier today and he, Mom and I went out to do some more visiting.
We went to Anglo to visit mom's cousins (and mine too I guess), Theresa and Stella at their cottage.
I really enjoy both of them - they are fun ladies.
Stella lives out in Calgary but was there for a few months visiting.

Then from there, we headed over to visit my Aunt Arlene, Uncle Allan.
My cousin Krista dropped by after she got off work too.
Arlene and Allan did a bunch of renovating to their house and it looks really great.

I don't know why I didn't think to take any pictures while I was visiting but alas, I did not.

When we got back to Gerald's he had started boiling my bottles of lobster for me.

So Much Lobster!
I'm going to take this home in my suitcase with me somehow and give my family all some since they weren't able to get to the Island this year.
Plus I'll keep a few for myself and Jason of course.

When we were going to bed, we got a message from Inn at Bay Fortune.

They have availability tomorrow night for dinner so we booked it and looks like we'll be heading back to Bay Fortune tomorrow and I'm so excited!

I've been wanting to eat there for years and now it's finally going to happen.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment