Sunday 7 November 2021

10 lbs Up - Whoa! (Oct.19, 2021)

I weighed myself first thing this morning to see what the damage of the weekend was. 

191.6 lbs
That's up almost 10 lbs - Wow!
I'm surprised honestly, I ate some treats but I ran everyday and biked and walked.
Lots of activity.
Guess that just goes to show that the eating is the most important part.

I had a super busy day trying to play catch up.
I had a lot of meetings though so I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped.
I even worked an hour late but I'm feeling really behind.

I probably would have worked later but Hunter came over and I wanted to spend a little time with the kiddos before they went home.

They are so cute - best friends!

Showing Hunter something funny she found.

Hunter wanted to go for a bike ride so Adrien brought his bike down and we headed out.
Jason had Freya in the carrier attached to his bike.

It was really cold outside tonight so we just did a small loop.
It wasn't much later that Kody and Adrien dropped by to pick up their kiddos.

Adrien posted this picture later of Hunter playing.
He loves Godzilla, looks like Godzilla was attacking the Millennium Falcon.

Another quiet evening for Jason and I.
I should have worked a bit on my blog, I'm way behind again but I was just tired of looking at the computer today.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment