Wednesday 24 November 2021

Good Weigh In Day (Nov.22, 2021)

 So today was weigh in day.

Full disclosure - I've been weighing in every day this week so I had a pretty good idea how it was going to go.

I was 183 lbs.

So that's down 7 lbs since last week's weigh in which I was happy with.
I tracked my WW points all week long and I can report that I don't mind the new plan so far.
When I saw that I only had 23 daily points I was concerned but with eggs, shrimp and chicken being 0 points and earning points for eating veggies, I've pretty much had extra points every single day.

Plus I earn extra weeklies for activity and I had a boatload of them that I didn't use - seemed like too many to me in fact, like 135 points or something like that.

It seems like a huge amount and I didn't really use any however, I am running every day so maybe I should try to use some of them?

I'm not sure, I'll try another week or two and see how things go then maybe adjust if I need to.

It was pretty nice out there so I got out at lunch time for a run.
I kind of changed things up a bit today so I had no idea how far I'd run - honestly I thought it was more than 6.5k but I was happy with that too.

My exercise details.

The snowy, icy conditions on the roads in town have really affected my average pace and splits but there isn't too much I can do about that.

It will likely stay that way for the whole winter too unfortunately but I still like getting outdoors for runs so I plan to as much as I can throughout the winter months.

It's so weird, I've always been team Treadmill but now I think I prefer running outdoors.

It's harder physically but I think running on the treadmill is harder mentally.

Don't get me wrong - I still love my treadmill and I'm so thankful that I have it for a back up - I don't think I'll ever be without one for the rest of my life!

After work, I continued on with my Christmas decorating.

It's coming along.

I was watching some Rachel Maksy while I worked - that's her on my tv screen!

Someone posted a picture of this dresser they painted for their grand-daughter and I think it looks so darling.
I love the colors - I'm totally a pink girl for sure.

What a neat idea - I was thinking about looking for some stuffies, then cutting them in half to make a couple of these.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment