Sunday 7 November 2021

Busy Day (Nov.3, 2021)

I was planning on getting out for a run at lunch time but one of the foreman at work emailed me to let me know that there were a bunch of expense reports on my desk.
I headed down to the office to take care of them and ended up working through lunch down there.

 I had meetings in the afternoon and a payroll deadline to meet so I ended up not really having a lunch.

I even worked a bit late but as soon as I could I headed out for a run.

I wanted to do at least 5k, it felt a bit hard today but I did get 6k in.


The exercise details.

My average pace and splits. 

Some sweaty selfies.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

Morgan made another beautiful cake today.
Looks delicious.

Looking for crafting ideas - this sign is cute.

So is this one - I really like the simplicity.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment