Sunday 7 November 2021

Dye Job Done (Oct.13, 2021)

Freya had to go to school this morning so Kody stopped over early to get her. 

She started going to 'school' two days a week for a couple of hours and she really enjoys it.

She has her little back pack and she's off.

Check out the ground this morning - yup, that's snow!

I had a heck of a time getting logged in for work this morning.
I spend a couple hours on the phone with the help desk and it was nearly lunch time when I finally got logged in.
I had so much to do since I'll be off for the rest of the week so that really put a wrench into things but I did my best.

I had to work through lunch, I had a meeting but I got out for a run as soon as I could afterwards.
I ended up having to go to the washroom so had to stop the run short and walk the rest of the way home.
If I run, it just jiggles everything and makes it harder to 'hold' it in!
A short run is better than no run though!

The exercise details.

Average pace and splits, back in the 6's!

After work, it was off to the hair dressers to get my roots done.
I always enjoy going and having a chat with Kim.

When I got home, I blow dried it and I think it looks good.

Good bye grey and good riddance!

We hit the road for the city and the perfect song played for us!
We went to the mall because we needed a few things.
Jason needed an outfit to wear to the wedding and I needed some shoes.

Jason ended up finding pants and a top right away then I found some boss boots at Winners for $80.00.
I was thrilled with my find for sure.

We considered going to a movie but we were both kind of tired so skipped it.

After we finished shopping we went for a bit to eat.

Supper selfie.

We had burgers and salads at The Hudson in the West Edmonton Mall, they were pretty good.

This cool door was up for sale on the buy and sell and I thought it might make a good pantry door so I checked with the seller.
She let me buy it and I'll pick it up on Monday when we get home.

Urban Whyte - a store that I really like in Devon is selling kits to make these.
I think it is adorable - I might order one up.

Halloween isn't even here yet and I'm already in Christmas mode.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment