Sunday 7 November 2021

Busy But Good Day (Oct.6, 2021)

 It was a very quiet day around here today.

Jason was back to work so it was just the cats and I.

It was a busy morning and before I knew it, it was lunch time.

I wasn't really feeling like a run but I got ready and made myself go anyway.

Once I got out there, I kind of enjoyed it.

I did my shorter 'in town' route today and I switched it up and did it backwards to the way I normally do it.


That meant I had to start out on a long, steep hill which I think is why my heart rate was up a bit but after that, it was pretty much downhill or flat the rest of the way so worth it to get that tough part out of the way.

I wasn't sure how that would affect my average pace and splits but I was still in the 6's for my average pace so awesome sauce!

Took some sweaty selfies when I got home.
Front View

Side View

Back View.

I had to run down to the office briefly this afternoon to look for a safety ticket for someone.
I worked there for a little bit, printed off some stuff that I needed.

I also called to make an eye appointment, I want to see about getting contacts or even possibly laser surgery.
I've worn glasses forever and I don't mind them really but when I'm running, they slip down and fog up, sometimes to the point that I can't even see where I'm going and it just gets super annoying.

They just happened to have a cancellation for tomorrow at 1:30 so I took it.

After work today, I sewed up a few more trees with some scrap sweater material I had from pumpkin making.
I also got the 'trunks' glued in.
Once they dry, I'll sew up the openings.

I got a few stencils done for some projects that I want to make.

I also got a coat of paint on some of the Halloween trio sets and pumpkins I have on the go.

It was a really busy day but I got a lot done and it felt good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment