Saturday 6 November 2021

Farewell For Now PEI, Until Next Time (Sept.16, 2021)

 So today is the day we are leaving the Island and heading back to NS.

It's been a nice visit - not sure when we will be back but hopefully it won't be another 2 years.

Another shot of those red trees.

We usually pull in by this church as there is a good view of the bridge from here but we didn't today.
So I just snapped a shot as we drove by - good enough.

So long red dirt.

Confederation Bridge.

Don't think I've ever been stopped on the bridge before.
They were doing some kind of maintenance but we weren't stuck there long.

We stopped in Dartmouth and got our bikes out and biked around Lake Banook where I used to walk every day when I lived here.
It's changed somewhat since I lived there but still just as nice, maybe even nicer.
They added some new trails on the other side of the lake that were never there before.

When we got to Jen's, we decided to go for a run.
When you walk to the end of her street and look left, this is the view.
Isn't that amazing?


We caught the sunset.

Doing some stretches after his run by the beach.

Feeling sweaty but good.

Did 6.5k.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.

I had a few friends that I had wanted to visit while I was here but decided that spending some time with Jen and the boys was much more important to me.

So we decided to have a game night.

Ethan and Declan just being silly.

I really wish that they lived closer so we could see them more often and have nights like this together.

Jen and I.

Making silly faces.

The best.

Jason and I.

He didn't get the be silly memo.

We played Exploding Kittens and Declan ended up winning the game, he was pretty stoked about that.
Then it was off to bed, the boys had school in the morning and we were tired from travelling.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment