Wednesday 17 November 2021

Bad Weigh In - Good Result (Nov.15, 2021)

So today was weigh in day. 

I was 190.0 lbs.

I was expecting to be up but this was a bit of a shock to the system to be quite honest.
10.6 lbs in one week is a lot.

I know some of that can be attributed to travelling all day yesterday but not all of it.
It's the kick in the butt I needed I think to get back to tracking which I immediately started doing.
So it was a bad weigh in, but the wake up call I needed to get back on track.

Since I tracked last, WW has implemented a new program - a more individualized program.
So I had to complete a questionnaire and then it came back with a new program designed for me.

I went from 30 daily points to 23 but eggs and popcorn are free for me now along with the fruit and vegetables like always.
I can also earn points for eating veggies and working out.

I'm not too sure about only having 23 points but I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes.

I had a really bad headache all day long.
I was planning on going out for a run at lunch but my head hurt so much, I ran myself a nice hot bath then got in there and turned the light off and just layed there for my lunch hour.

Jason got me some Advil Cold and Sinus and it helped somewhat but it never entirely went away.

Even though I wasn't feeling the greatest, I was still determined to get my 5k run in, I'm on day 15 of 30 and I don't want to quit now.
It was miserable and dark outside so I got on the treadmill, it really does come in handy.
I did 5.726 miles which = 9.21 km.

I was super sweaty when I finished but felt proud of myself for getting it done.

I only had 998 steps when I started so I had to stay on extra long to make sure I got my 12,000 steps in.
I had planned on only running until I got my 5k then walking the rest but ended up running for it all so that felt good.

The new points plan seemed to work good today.
I had eggs for breakfast and shrimp for supper which seems to have no points for me now either so I barely used any points at all today.

Maybe this new plan will be wonderful.

Kody brought Freya over to spend the night with us.

She and Jason played downstairs for an hour or so then when they came up, she sat down with me and fell asleep almost immediately.

It was only around 8:30 so we weren't sure if she'd stay asleep or not.

I was still not feeling the best so I decided to just go to bed and take her with me and luckily she stayed asleep for the rest of the night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment