Sunday 7 November 2021

Mr. Tim and the Chicken Wire Ghost are Complete (Oct.28, 2021)

 Freya got up when I did this morning for work and she was off and running.
No down time for her this morning!

Jason spent a lot of time today working on his new character that Freya named "Mr. Tim"

He gave him some clothes.

He also finished up his head and gave it a coat of varnish.
I think it looks awesome.

The height of it alone makes it pretty spectacular.

Jason was getting everything ready to set up outside.
Sam and Samantha look pretty mini compared to Mr. Tim.

Freya just got right on up there to sit down with him - it didn't scare her at all.

She got into the markers, luckily it was a dry erase marker and it washed right off.

We decided to take her for a walk at lunch - I knew I wasn't going to get a run in but I at least wanted to get some steps in.
We got her dressed and I guess she liked her outfit - had to pose for us in it.
I picked it up at the second hand store for a couple bucks.
I do love thrift shopping.

When we got back, Jason built Mr.Tim a cross to be displayed on.

Then he moved it out to the front yard.
It looks fantastic.

He also set Sam and Samantha up.
He attached them to stakes so they would stand up on their own.

Freya helped.

He made Sam a little trick or treat goodie bag.

Freya really likes them.

She had to go next door and run down the path.

She just loves it and does it over and over.

I always afraid she's going to trip and fall because she gets going so fast.

She has fallen a few times but she just gets right back up and keeps on running.

I love how something so simple brings her so much joy.

Jason made us homemade tomato soup for supper and it was so good.
Kody came to pick Freya up at supper time and he had some plus he took some home for Haylee.

After they left, Jason headed out for a run but it was dark out so I just headed down to the treadmill.
He's much braver than I am - I am too afraid of running into an animal to run in the dark.

It only took 20 minutes to get the rest of the steps in that I needed for the day.

I probably should have worked out longer and harder but I kind of didn't feel like it.
Some days are just like that.

I decided to get back to work on my chicken wire ghost and get it completed.
I kind of did a combo of cutting and just forming it with my hands to get the desired shape.

It's really hard to see but I'm happy with it for the most part.
I'm not crazy with how the hair turned out but I just didn't want to fiddle with it anymore.
That chicken wire is sharp!

I think we are going to spray it with glow in the dark paint and then hang it outside from our tree.

Zepplyn had her Halloween party at school today - she's still all about Lady Bug.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment