Sunday 7 November 2021

Foggy Run (Oct.25, 2021)

Well today was my official weigh in for WW.

I was 185.4lbs

That's up a little bit from the lowest I was last week but I had treats yesterday and overall I'm down from my last official WW weigh in so I'm good with that.

I did decide that it was time to start tracking again and to make sure that I'm eating healthy and I made myself a very healthy breakfast.

The ground was snow covered this morning but it had melted by lunch.

It was crazy foggy out though, I couldn't even see more than 25 feet ahead of me so when I got ready to head for my run, I knew that it would be too dangerous to go out on the highway so I did a route in town instead.

It started with a long, steep incline which is not how I like to start my runs off but the flip side of that is that the rest of the route is mainly downhill or flat.

My exercise details for the run today.

It ended up being a really good run, it felt good and reminded me that running can be enjoyable.

I took some sweaty selfies when I got home.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

I didn't finish printing off everything that I needed on Friday at the office so I headed there again today just to get the rest of what I needed.
One of the foreman needed some help with a spreadsheet too so that worked out well.

This song played while I was on my way down there - I really like it and wanted to remember to add it to my Spotify list.

After work, I got a few more pumpkins finished up.

I'm kind of digging the raffia on this one, I think I might put raffia on my big one that I made for me.

We watched some Rachel Maksy and some One Bit Pizza Reviews before calling it a night.


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment