Sunday 7 November 2021

Sassy Girl Today (Sept.21, 2021)

It's so nice being able to just walk across the hall from my bedroom for work again but I miss everyone at the office.

I was looking forward to catching up with all of them but looks like that might have to wait a bit.

I don't normally like to weigh in everyday but I want to make sure I'm back on track so likely I'll be weighing in much more frequently this week.

I was hoping to see a 5 lb drop since yesterday's weigh in, my 'travel weight' I call it.

I was 192 lbs this morning which is only 4 down since yesterday but I'll take it!

Freya spent the night again last night since Jason is off again today - he wants to spend as much time with her as he can before he has to go back to work.

She was just a little monkey today, getting in to everything.
She got into some hand lotion I had, she was just covered in gobs of it.

She also got into some colored bath spray I got for her.
It's supposed to be for baths but she just went in there and sprayed it all over.

She also rolled all the toilet paper off of the roll - she does this often.

She was feeding the cats bowls and bowls of food so it's all over the place.
She was just into stuff today.

Not the end of the world though - it can all be cleaned up so no biggie.

I didn't want to miss another day of running so I made sure I got out for a run right after work.
Jason said his first run back here felt really difficult, like he was running with a lead weight around his neck.
Running with pretty much no incline and at sea level for the last few weeks has us spoiled.

It did feel a bit hard for me too, I even felt like I wanted to walk at a couple of sections but I was determined not too even if I ended up being super slow and I managed to run the whole route I regularly do without stopping.
I knew if I let myself stop, it might be a bit before I could do it all again and I just didn't want to allow that.

The exercise details.

My average pace was back in the 7's again (it was in the 6's for every run I did in NS & PEI) but just.
My splits were actually better than I expected them to be so I was proud of that.

Decided to take some sweaty selfies.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.
I feel like I'm up 30 or 40 lbs since my trip - I don't even want to wear tight fitting clothes.

Realistically I know it's only 12 lbs as of today and I'm not that far away from where I was when I left on vacation but it sure is a wake up call as to how fast a person can fall back into old habits.

I'm determined that I'm not going to let that happen though and I am going to reach my goal of half my weight this time no matter how long it takes or how many ups and downs I encounter along the way.

I did enjoy my vacation but now I'm back at it and sticking to plan as closely as possible.

Kody came to get Freya but she wasn't quite ready to go home so we said we'd walk her down.
Jason had tried to get her to go for a nap - sometimes when she starts getting a little tired she acts out a bit but she just wasn't ready for a nap I guess.

Selfie with Grandma.

God she loves that bubba.
I'm going to be so sad to see it go, it will mean that she's grown up just that much more.

She wanted me to film her so we did an 'interview'.

She was still insisting that she didn't want to go home but she did want to go to the park so we told her we'd take her there and headed out.

She didn't even make it to the end of the street and she was out like a light.

We knew she needed a nap.

So we skipped the park and just took her right home.

Jason carried her in and we took her boots and coat off and she didn't even open her eyes.
They just look so innocent and angelic when they are sleeping, don't they?

Jason took these pictures of her yesterday when we went to the store and posted them to his Instagram.
I thought they were so cute.


This is her sassy model pose.
She loves hamming it up for an audience!

Jason is back to work tomorrow and I was feeling tired so we had an early night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment