Sunday 7 November 2021

Dentist Appointment and Run in Whitecourt (Oct.20, 2021)

I'm back to weighing in every day, just making sure I'm on track to lose the few pounds I picked up over the weekend. 

189.6 lbs.
That's down a bit from yesterday so I'm happy with that.

It was another busy day at work - I am trying to get caught up on emails from the last few days when I was off but I also had meetings all morning, literally, from 9:30am until after 1pm.

I got a text message during the second meeting reminding me that I had a dentist appointment in WCT at 2pm which I had completely forgotten about so I had to rush there after my 1pm meeting.

I was a couple minutes late but they were late too so it all worked out.

I had a cleaning and a check up - I loooove getting my teeth cleaned.
I have a couple fillings that need fixed up but aside from that all was good.

I hadn't eaten all day so I stopped and got Jason and I both subs for supper and I hate half of mine right away.
I was hungry!

I shopped a bit after I ate to let it settle then I went to Rotary Park for a run.
I wore my running clothes to WCT so I would be prepared.

It ended up being a lovely day for a run!

This place has such a nice play ground - I definitely need to make a point of bringing Freya here, maybe Hunter and Alivia too.

I had started out with a hat and mittens but both of those were off by the end of the run.

Felt so good to get that run in!

I did 8.5k - I think I could have gone even longer but I wanted to get heading home.
Morgan was going over to my place to use my oven.
She had a cake order and her oven konked out and I wanted to visit with her for a bit.
She ended up leaving just as I got home but I got to see her a little anyway.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
Back in the 6's for the average so that was awesome.

Jason and I just watched some tv when he got home and hit the hay early.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment