Sunday 18 June 2023

Weigh In Day and Scale is Finally Moving (Apr.24, 2023)

Monday = Weigh In Day.
I have been weighing myself everyday since we got back from Vegas so I had a pretty good idea how it was going to go.

I was 210.8 lbs which was even down a little more than yesterday so I was pretty happy about that.

That's a loss of 7.8 lbs since we got back.
It really pays to stick to plan.
The last time I was 210 was early December 2022 so it feels good to finally be making some progress.

Faith posted this side by side of Ella and Freya and I thought it was super cute.

It was another quiet day at the offie although there were a few more people around.
Haylee came down to work for the day - she dropped Freya off to mom.
So when I went home for lunch she was there and I got to snuggle with her which I love.
Sometimes she gets upset and doesn't want me to go back to work - she did want me to stay home today but she didn't get upset when I told her I coudn't.

Mom was going for a walk with her friend Helen so she told Freya she could come along.
Freya was happy about that.

I changed into some running gear and ran back down to the office after lunch.
I would have like to tack a little extra distance on but I headed back a bit later than I should have so I didn't have much time.

I did 2.18k which means I got my 1 mile in for the day anyway.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits were pretty good.

I planned on walking/running back home but it was raining when we got off so Bonnie ended up giving me a ride home.

I still needed steps though so I went down to my trusty treadmill.

I just walked but it got me most of the steps that I needed.

My mugshot for the day.

When I got back upstairs, the sun had come out.
I was going to walk to the store to get Jason and I something for supper but I was talking to him and he said he'd already eaten so I just had some borsht that I had at the house.

I should have went for a walk anyway though - it was quite nice out.

Crystal posted a few pictures from the weekend.
She and Haylee took the girls to the new Mario movie.
Freya said she quite like it.

The girls out for supper at Montanna's.

So true - a mile is a mile is a mile.
I liked this other meme I saw years ago too, I always think about it.
It said something like this:
No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.
I don't think about beating other people necessarily but it just reminds me that even if I'm slow, I'm still going faster than if my butt was sitting on the couch.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment