Tuesday 20 June 2023

Still Healing and Ice Cream x3 (May 26, 2023)

It's not officially weigh in today but I missed one while we were evacuated and I kind of ate whatever while we were away so I wanted to see where I was. 

I was 217.4 lbs which means I have some work to do.

Jason had a visitor this morning while I was at work.

She made him lunch - tomotoes, pickle and marshmallow - Yum!

He took her for ice cream.

The he took her to Burger Baron for lunch and I met them there.
I had stopped for the mail and Jason had a package so I took it to him there.

This is the outside.

It was a print he'd ordered from an artist that he likes.
He has a couple other of her prints too and I really like them too.

Nice Thank you on the back for making the purchase.

Freya is all about donairs these days.

They are a bit big and messy but she eats them like a champ.

I had a chicken donair - Aside from the sweet sauce that I like on them, I think they are fairly low for points.

Jason being silly.

My girl and I - I really missed her the last week or so - I didn't get to see her all that much while we were evacuated.
She's still not feeling 100% after her surgery but she's getting better.

I went home and got my bike so that I could bike back to the office and when I came back by Burger Baron, Freya was up waling on the railing.

I added a little extra on my bike ride to work because I had a little time.

The exercise details.

He said it took them a long time to get home because she had to stop at all her favorite places.

She loves climbing these rocks.

And she loves running down this path in my neighbor's yard.

We have so many pictures of her doing this over the years that we could probably make a pretty cool montage.

I got out for a walk to the road and back this afternoon.

Jason and Freya went for a second ice cream.

Then they hung out in the backyard and she had another donair.

I biked back home after work - just went straight home because I knew Freya was still there and I wanted to hang out with her.

The exercise details.


When I got home - we went for a walk to the park - she wanted to go the one up the hill by the hospital so we did.

She's pretty much figured out how to swing all by herself but she still does like a push too.

Jason made a daisy wreath while we were at the park.

I walked around to get the rest of my steps in.

After the park - we took her to the store for her third ice cream of the day!

She got a pedicure - looks cute.

She wanted to spend the night and Jason is off tomorrow so we let her.

Showing us where they took the tonsils out.

It's hard to see in there but they are all white.
She is still in pain - you can tell when the medication is wearing off - she starts to get fussy so we have just been trying to stay on top of giving it to her on time.

She and Jason baked a cake - just an individual one and she wanted to give it to me for my 'birthday' even though my birthday was back in April.

She carried it out to me all by herself.

Waiting for me to blow out the candles.

She's such a little sweetheart.

I blew out the candles and had a bite and she was so proud.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment