Sunday 18 June 2023

It's Facebook Official - Grandbaby #2 Is On The Way! (Apr.20, 2023)

 Regular day at the office today.

When I got home at lunch time, I made a honey mustard marinade I saw one of the Bates sisters make on her vlog (Erin).

I cut up my chicken, got it into the marinade and into the fridge for supper.

Then I walked back to the office and that pretty much ate up my whole lunch hour.

I did stop and get some allery medication at the Rexall and a Chocolate Power Core drink for my lunch.

I'm wondering if maybe the tickle in my throat is due to allergies? I've never been allergic to anything but this tickle is just not going away and it is driving me crazy.

The only other thing I can think of is that it is the dry air here in Alberta that is affecting my throat.

I'm heading to the city this weekend so I may pick myself up a humidifier.

The afternoon flew by pretty quickly, it always does when I'm busy and I walked home at the end of the day.

The weather here sure isn't Vegas weather, I had to wear a hat to cover my ears from the cold but aside from that, it wasn't terrible.

I'd take the Vegas weather over it for sure though.

When I got home I went down and hopped on the treadmill right away to get my 1 mile run in.
I just did the 1 mile too - on the weekend I'm going to make sure I get outside for a run and try to do a 6 or even 7k.

Even the shorter workouts feel good when they are done!

So it's Facebook official - I have another grand baby on the way and I'm so excited.

Haylee made this post on Facebook and I thought it was so cute.

Freya looks so grown up here - holy heck.
Slow down time.

A friend posted this on Facebook today and I thought it was great advice/words of wisdom.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment