Monday 19 June 2023

Happy Birthday to Hunter (May 23, 2023)

Today is Hunter's birthday and Mel was having a party for him at the camper so Mom and I headed in there.

We saw a mama moose and her baby on the way.

I did have a present for Hunter but I didn't think to bring it with me when I left the house so I stopped at the store to get him something and I picked up a couple chairs for mom and Rob and I too.


I'm glad we did, the chairs came in handy.

It was a bit cold so Mom ended up having to wear her coat.

MOm always gives the funniest looks when I take her picture.

Some of Mel's friends were able to make it.

Kody and Haylee came as well and brought the girls.

They were making balloon art.

I was happy that I got to see Freya - I've been missing her.
She is still having to be medicated ever few hours to stave off the pain.
Poor sweetie.

Not in the mood for selfies.

Hunter being silly.

He lost a couple of helium balloons so he was pretty upset but it didn't take long for him to be in a good mood again.

I was so cold that I ended up having to get a blanket out of my car for myself.

Then it was time to open presents.
He got a lot of money which he was pretty happy about.

When we got back to the house, I went for a walk.

I walked all the way to the road then I decided to try to run for a bit on the way back and ended up running just over 2k.

The exercise details.

The average pace and splits.
I walked a little ways but then I had the urge to run again so I ran the rest of the way back to the gate of the house..

So that was another 1 k.

The exercise details for that bit.

It felt really good to get a bit of a run in and Jason got home from work just as I was getting to the gate.

I had looked online for a brass deer to buy and Jason looked and found one within minutes.
He's really good at the googling stuff.

We played some more cards tonight and worked on another puzzle and that was about it for today.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment