Sunday 18 June 2023

Still Getting At Least 1 Mile Per Day (Apr.25, 2023)

Quiet morning over here, just business as usual.
When I went home for lunch, Freya was already over visiting.
Haylee said she wasn't feeling well last night, she got really sick all of a sudden and was up several times throughout the night but she seemed to be feeling better now so that's good.

I ran back down to the office after lunch to get my 1 mile run in, actually ran 2.31k.

The exercise details.

My average pace and stats - they are improving!

I had planned on walking back home but I ended up going with Bonnie and we stopped in at Nadine & Karl's new place to see the new countertops they just had installed yesterday.
It's the first time I've seen their new place - it's big and roomy.
They haven't moved in yet because they are doing quite a bit of work to it first but they are getting there.
Floors and painting in the main area are just about done.
They still have a ways to go but they'll do it.

After work when I got home, Freya was still there, she wanted to spend the night with us so of course we let her.

 

I did have to pop down onto the treadmill to get the rest of my 13,000 steps in.

I watched an episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

I'm kind of bummed that this is the last season because I really like it.

Feeling proud that I've been back on plan with WW and getting activity in.
Feel like I'm finally making progress.

I do still have the tickle/cough - I just can't seem to shake it.
My lower right back and my left groin are bothering me a bit too - I don't know if that's just because I'm getting older so aches and pains are normal?

It doesn't seem to be letting up at all so I just have to keep going on and ignore it.
I guess if it gets worse then maybe I'll come up with a different plan but for now, that's all I can really do.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment