Tuesday 27 June 2023

Donair Lunch Date (June 22, 2023)

 It was so nice to see that the sun and the warm weather decided to come back today.

So of course I made sure to get out for a walk to the road this morning.

Jason had Freya and they were heading to Burger Baron for lunch so I met them there.

Freya is all about donairs right now.

My Handsome Honey

Freya took my picture.

I left them the car then I walked back to work so I could get some steps in.
I had a busy afternoon since I'm going to be off tomorrow and Monday I wanted to make sure I got everything completed that was on my desk and in my inbox.

The insurance adjuster called Jason this morning and let him know how much they were going to pay us out for our car.
We were hoping for at least 15k so we could just get the loan for it paid off, they are giving us 31k so that was awesome news.
We had to fill out a form and get it sent back to him so I did that before the end of the day.

Now we just need to go car shopping.

I'm not crazy about car shopping - I feel like it takes forever and I don't know a whole lot about cars so I always just want to go with the first thing I see just to get it over with.
We aren't going to do that this time though, I'm going to make myself try more than one - Jason will be with me this time too so that will be a help.

Jason and Freya came down and picked me up after work and when I got home I only needed a few more steps so I hopped on the treadmill to get them done right away.

Only took 20 minutes to get the steps in that I needed.

Feels like I've actually been making progress in the WW loss area lately so that feels good.

A few laughs for today.

Those bags can be super frustrating!

Unfortunately this is so true.

Just thought this was funny.

I earned myself another blue dot today.
Feeling great.

Today I am grateful for sunshine - one of the most natural mood boosters there is.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment