Monday 19 June 2023

Family Time (May 21, 2023)

It's Sunday so business as usual for Jason at work means bbq'ing a feast for everyone.

He was roasting jalapenos.

And big onions slices.

He made them all burgers for lunch.
Looks like a delicious burger to me.

The sky is looking a bit clearer out there again today.

Finished another puzzle.

Hunter slept in the same room as Rob and Rob called me in this morning to see how Hunter was sleeping.

He was half hanging off the bed but he was still sound asleep.

Back at it with Mom's walker.
The things kids like to play with.

Smoky out there again.

I got out for a walk all by myself on the road today.
I was very proud because it took quite a bit of courage for me to be able to do that.
I did see a deer in the road ahead of me but that was it and so I kept going and was able to get all my steps in.

Adrien, Morgan and Rob all went to Barrhead today so I got them to pick up stuff to make sloppy joe's and when they got back, that's what I made for supper.
I don't make them often and I always forget how much I like them.

Alivia and Hunter both spend the night tonight and we spent the evening playing a trivia game we picked up at the second hand store.
My brothers and Jason love trivia questions and some of the were easy enough for the kids to answer too.

Morgan and Zeke.
I thought having all the animals here might be a big ordeal so Morgan was going to look for a kennel today but it ended up being fine so I told her they could just stay.
It's a pet friendly airbnb so the owners were ok with it.

Frank got his cuddle buddy back.
He just loves cuddling Adrien.

It's quite nice not having the tv to stare out and actually spending time with one another.
I think I'd stay here again to be honest just to spend time with the family all in the same place, like maybe at Christmas or something.

I'm going with option #2.
I was not blessed with a green thumb and can't seem to keep a plant alive no matter how hard I try.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment