Tuesday 20 June 2023

Suck it Up ButterCup (It's Me, I'm Buttercup) (May 30, 2023)

My Co-Worker Shennelle's son had a fire in his home yesterday and they lost everything.
He lives in Manitoba and she is heading there later in the week to take him a few things so I offered this tv stand to them.
 
I took the picture to see if they'd like it and they did.

Kody and Haylee were both working today so we picked up Freya from school and Jason was going to watch her for the day.
They dropped me back off at the office after lunch and she came in for a bit and ran around.
She loves it in there.

I gave her some paper and a couple of high lighters to take home to color with and she was pretty stoked about that.

Jason and Freya were out playing at the skate park and this ominous looking cloud rolled in.
They were going to meet me after work so we could walk home but those dark clouds brought rain and hail with them so that was scrapped.

They drove down and picked me up instead and I immediately went down and got on the treadmill so that I could get my steps in.

I walked for about a half hour then for some reason my treadmill froze or something.
I had to get off, unplug and restart it then I walked for another 25 minutes but I forgot to take a picture.
Got all of my steps in anyway.

Jason made a delicious stir fry for supper.

While Jason was cooking, Freya was too.

She prepared me this fantastic looking snack plate that had a raw carrot, she peeled and cut it herself.
Then to that she added a banana which she also cut up herself, some cherry gummy candies, a giant marshmallow and all of it was sprinkled with a very generous helping of salt and pepper.
Yum!

Those rain clouds disappeared just as quickly as they'd come and the sun came back out so we went for a walk to the skate park.
I think it's Freya's favorite new place to play.

Then she wanted to go to Burger Baron for a donair so we took her.
She ate most of it too.
Jason and I had already had supper so we didn't have anything.

She wanted to spend another night but Jason and I are both working tomorrow so Kody came and picked her up.

I was feeling pretty down on myself today about my weight situation.
Some days you just feel worse than others and today was one of those days.

I feel angry at myself that I've let myself fall so far back from where I was.
My groin and my hips are hurting so I'm kind of limping and it makes me feel old.
I feel like I should just suck it up and get over it - fake it til I make it so to speak but I can't seem to do it.
Probably isn't the best thing to do anyway but I just want to get back on track again and I'm struggling, A LOT!

Tomorrow is the first day of a new month - it's a great time for a fresh start or a new challenge so I'm going to come up with something - just not sure what yet.
I would love to run 3k a day - It would totally be doable if it wasn't for the pain in my groin and hip flaring up all the time.

I want to be able to achieve whatever goal I set so I am going to think on it.
Maybe I'll set a tracking goal instead - track on WW everyday and get a blue dot every day this month.

I'll decide tomorrow and keep you posted.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment