Tuesday 20 June 2023

Subway Lunch Date and My Boy Turns 31! (June 7, 2023)

Today is my baby boy's birthday, he's 31!

Holy cow, where has the time gone.

 

This is one of my favorite pictures of him.

Jason sent me a picture first thing this morning, Freya was up and into stuff first thing.
She loves mixing things together.

They biked down to the office and met me at lunch time and we decided to go to Subway for lunch.

She just wanted chips and cookies for lunch.
Jason had the rice bowl.
I had my usual footlong sub. I'll eat half now and have the rest for supper.

Jason and I.

Freya wanted the phone so that she could take a picture of Jason - she got him to say cheese then showed him the picture she took.
This is it.
She just loves tricking him.

Then she took my picture but she actually did take it.

After wer finished eating, I walked back to the office trying to get some steps in.

Freya and Jason stayed and played on the curbs there - she loves walking them like she's a tightrope walker.

I left them the car and Jason is going to come back and get me at work later.

It was another gorgeous day out there - look how clear and blue the sky is.

I had a massage right after work with Crystal.
I love massage day!

Jason met me there after and we walked over to Kody's so I could wish him a Happy Birthday.

Haylee was having a party for him, she had a bunch of people over.
The kids were swimming in the pool.

They were jumping in the trampoline.
They were all having a great time and eating and Kody wasn't even there.
He ended up having to work late so I didn't get to see him.

We had salad, chicken and shrimp for supper and it was yummy.
Then we went for a walk so I could get the rest of my 13,000 steps in.

Then Jason went for a run and I worked on my blog a bit.
I am way behind - I still haven't posted my Vegas trip from April and now I have catch up from when we were evacuated to do too.
It's hard to sit down and do it in the summer because I want to be out enjoying the weather and it is quite a lot of work.
I got a post done and that felt good.

Jason took some lilac pictures and they are so pretty.

I wish pictures could capture the scent of things sometimes.
I love going up and sticking my nose into the lilac bush and just taking in the smell.

Today I am thankful for lilacs - the season is short but worth it.

Some laughs for today.

I think I've posted this one before but it holds true for me.

Obviously not true but I thought it was funny.
I used to be so against the self checkouts because I thought it was taking away jobs so I feel a bit guilty saying that I actually like using them now.

This actually reminds me of a friend of mine.

Got another blue dot today - I'm making progress and new habits hopefully.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment