Sunday 18 June 2023

Weigh In and Soooo Tired (May 1, 2023)

Today was weigh in day.
I wasn't sure how it was going to go.

I was 213 lbs.

That's up 2.2 lbs since last weigh in.
Not great, but not horrible either - I did have some treats over the weekend and my weight is always up after a day of travel.
Hopefully this is just a blip and I'll be right back on track.

It was a gorgeous day out today so Jason came down and met me at break time and we went for a bit of a walk.

He sent me this after he left and said he got totally side tracked on his way home.
Haylee and Freya were over at a friends who was having yard sale so Jason stopped to see them for a bit.

We decided to go to Subway for lunch so I went and picked him up and we picked up Freya too.
Kody and Haylee are heading into the city tonight for a concert so we are keeping Freya for the night.

After lunch, they went for a bike ride and ended up back at Sara's - Freya wanted to play with the kiddos - Dakota and she really like one another.
Jason ended up staying there and playing with the kids all afternoon so when I got off work, I met him there.
The kids didn't want him to leave.
I took the car home and came back with my bike and we stayed and played for a bit, he took the kids all for a ride in the bike trailer which they loved.

It took a lot of convincing to get Freya to leave but finally we did.
We stopped at the store to pick up supper - Jason made burgers and they were delicous.

I was feeling super tired still and was ready for bed by 8 but Freya had other plans so it was closer to 10 by the time I finally convinced her to go to bed.

I think I'm going to have a really good sleep in on the weekend - I think I need it.

I didn't even get all my steps in for the day.
I could have gone down and hopped on the treadmill but I was just so tired, I felt like I didn't have it in me.

I don't know what is going on but I hope I snap out of it soon!

Anyway, that is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment