Tuesday 20 June 2023

June Challenge is Off To A Good Start (June 1, 2023)

OK - So today is actually the start of a new month and I'm raring to go for my challenge.

I weighed in 'unofficially' this morning and I was down 2 lbs, lets keep it going and have a really great weigh in on Monday.

Today was Freya's last day of Pre-K, they had a little graduation ceremony for them.

 

She will be off to Kindergarten in the fall.

Had to get a picture with her 'boyfriend' Dakota (or Bakota as she calls hiim).

They are super cute the two of them.

I rode my bike back to work after lunch.
Added a little extra loop in.

The exercise details.

Then after work I went for a pretty good bike ride.
I should have checked my distance before I got off, I likely would have kept going just to get the 10 but I was already in my yard at the shed when I checked so it is what it is.

The exercise details.
There are a couple of good hills on the way home - you just can't avoid the hills in town - and I keep hoping they get easier but so far, they have not.
I'm going to keep trying though.

I still needed more steps so I hopped on the treadmill when I got home from work.

I did a walk for a minute, run for a minute work out and watched an episode of Hometown Takeover.
My groin bothered me but only slightly, for some reason I've also developed pain in my right arm near my shoulder.
I don't know what is going on with me but I'm not going to dwell on it, I'm going to focus on the good.

Jason went for a bike ride when he got home from work and stopped for a quick visit with the kids.
Haylee found this trampoline at a yard sale and the kids are just loving it.

I tracked my points today and got myself a blue dot, so that's one down for the month of June, 29 more to go.

Also - as per my challenge - one thing I am grateful for today is the flexibility at my job which allows me to get out for walks in the fresh air.
I know that isn't something that everyone can do at their job and so I feel very luck to be able to do it.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment