Sunday 18 June 2023

Bike Season is Here (Apr.18, 2023)

So I had a bit of a sleep in this morning.

I had told the girls that I would since I knew we'd be getting in late last night.

We got home around 3:30 am and I went right to bed and I had a good sleep.

Even though it is Tuesday, I still wanted to do a weigh in this morning to see where I stand after vacation.
I was 218.6 lbs.
Not unexpected - I'll be getting back on track today.

That is up 6 lbs since last weigh in - not bad for a trip really but now it is time to hunker down and work on getting some of these pounds back off.

Jason was off today so he went and picked Freya up from school so he could spend the day with her before he goes back to work tomorrow.
We've both really missed her.

When I got home for lunch, she was there so I unpacked my suitcase and gave her all the things we bought her.
This was the bathing suit we got her.

Got her a couple little Stitch dresses.

The fabric on them is so nice.
I also got her these squishies - they were on sale for 2 bucks each so I got all that were there.
They were in a package so it was a surprise which one you were getting and she just lucked out and got three different ones.
She knew just what they were too when she saw the packages and she was thrilled.

Jason got her this two pack of sundresses - they are kind of a muslin material - they will look so cute on her.
I also got her some colored bath foam which I'm sure she will love.

I got her this two pack of dresses as well - the fabric on them is soft and stretchy - so comfy.
I also got her the 'You're My Little Hunny Bunny' book - I call her my little honey bunny all the time so it totally fit.
I got the little birds at Hobby Lobby in the Easter section so 70% off.
I thought they'd be cute in her bedroom.
Also got her the bunny to paint from the Easter section - got her a boy and a girl bunny but the girl one lost an ear.
I also got Easter sprinkles and she claimed those for herself.
She put the blue dress on right away and just loved it.

She was pretty happy - she said "You guys got me soooo much stuff" .
I know we probably spoil her a bit but we can't help it - we just love treating her.

The snow is pretty much all melted so Jason took his bike down to pick her up from school so then she wanted to get her bike out.

She was picking it up really quickly.

She had all of her gear on, helmet and elbow and knee pads - she didn't want a coat because she didn't want them covered up.

They walked with me back to work - we didn't want her going out on the highway with the bike so they only came part way and continued on by myself.

Most of the snow has melted.

But not all of it.

Felt good to get out and get some fresh air.

Back at the house, Freya was testing out her new bathing suit and her colored foam soap.
She used it all up right away but at least she had fun doing it.

I walked home after work and we didn't really know what to do for supper - neither of us felt like cooking so Jason suggested Subway.

Freya wanted to eat there so we did.
She had potato bites and chips.

Jason had a rice bowl - I haven't tried them yet but they do look good.

My little sweetie and I - Not a great picture of her.

I had my favorite - rotisserie chicken - I had a footlong and I ate the whole thing.

Back at the house - Freya wanted to go outside and play.

She loves running up and down this path at the neighbour's.

Jason has so many pictures of her doing this over the years - he'll need to make a collage of them so we can see how she has grown.

She wanted to get back out on the bike again so we did that for a bit.

Bike season is officially here.

She'll be a pro in no time!

Look at her go - she's flying.

After we went back inside, she and Jason went downstairs to play - she loves playing down there and just orders him around and he does whatever she says.
She comes up with all these games like you be the baby and I'll be the mommy and you do this or whatever..

While they were down there, Kody dropped by to see her. 
She wanted to spend the night and he said that would be fine.

I told Kody I'd just drop her off in the morning on my way to work and he was good with that.
He called her upstairs to say good night to her and she immediately thought he was taking her home so didn't want to come up.

He assured her she could stay, he just wanted a hug and kiss so she came up but she was just itching to get back down there.
Kody was saying what's the rush, you can stay, I just want to see you for a minute and she says "I gotta go, Papa is downstairs playing without me".
Ha ha - she's so funny.

She went down and wrapped up some gifts with Nanny for Papa and I.

Papa opening his gifts from her.
I think it was a Christmas Tree ornament and a grad picture of me, ha ha.



I got my 13,000 steps in for the day but I missed running my 1 mile.
I could have likely done it this evening at some point but I just wasn't feeling it.
I'll get back at it tomorrow though.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment