Monday 25 July 2022

PEI, Family and Scrapbooking (July 8, 2022)

 Started my morning off with a run - wanted to get it over with before we headed out to the Island.

Sweaty selfie.
I'm always smiling in these sweaty selfies because I take them when my workout is complete!

I only had to run 8k today which was nice.

I got out the door just after 10:30 and it took me 55 minutes and 44 seconds.

I ran along the Shearwater Flyer Trail - my sister dropped me off at the beginning then I just made my way back to her house.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and stats.
Love seeing that 6 in the beginning there, it's been awhile.

Video check in for today.

I was still a couple km's away from her house when I finished my run so I walked a bit of it but then ended up running a few more km's just to make it back to her house faster.

I love all the landscaping here - this is next door to my sisters.

The boys aren't going to be coming to PEI with us so we took some pictures with them before we headed out.

We stopped at Michael's so I could get a scrapbook, two sided tape and other scrapbooking materials then we headed to PEI.
Rob was driving and Mom was up front with him.

The plan was that Jen and I would work on the scrapbook in the back but that didn't really happen.

We got all the pictures sorted into chronological order though and that will be a big help later when I go to put the album together.

It was around 6 pm when we got there and they were all waiting for us to have supper.
Coleen made sheppard's pie and her famous beans (so good).

It's so hard to get a picture of everyone looking at the same time but I almost did it.
From left to right - Jennifer, Todd, Lisa, Brodie, Blair, Rob, Mom, Mel, Adrien, Coleen, Pam and then the twins, Leah and Mya.
Supper was fabulous but seeing everyone was even better.

After supper, we moved to the living room and visited while I worked on the scrapbook.
I brought a few other photo albums with me and everyone was looking at those.
Rob, Lisa, Todd.

Lisa, Todd and Pam.

Mom and Coleen.

Mom - I think she is so happy to be 'home' in PEI.

Jen and I.
She helped me with the scrapbook.
I'd figure out the layout then she'd put the tape on the pictures for me to tape in.

It took a couple hours but we got it all done and I think it turned out really well.
I didn't have time to caption anything but I think that will be ok.

Jen and I spent the night over at Pam's so after we finished up the album, we headed over there.
It was late and we have a busy day tomorrow so after Pam showed us where we'd be sleeping, we pretty much went right to bed.

Can't do that anymore!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment