Thursday 28 July 2022

Bike Ride and Ice Cream (July 20, 2022)

Jason is off today so Freya spent the night.

She woke up when I was leaving for work but she was happy to stay with Jason.

 I texted him just before lunch to see how things were going and he sent me a few pictures.

He said they'd gotten up and worked out.

They'd spend some time chilling in the backyard.

Now they were out for a walk.

She was coming up with all kinds of games for them to play.

She was coming up with all kinds of games for them to play.

She's a little dare devil and loves jumping off things.

Doing her Spiderman pose - note the fingers.

Climbing a pole.
She's such a little climber.

He said she wanted to go to Swan Palace for lunch so I said I'd meet them there.

She had some soup and I had a club sandwich.
It was really good.

Jason.

After she ate, she wanted to sit beside Jason.

After lunch I was heading back to the office and Jason & Freya were going to the store.
She said she wanted slime and I said absolutely no more slime was coming into my house.

Later in the afternoon, Jason sent me this picture of him and Freya making slime at the house.

😮😮😮😮😮

She just loves pouring things into a bowl and mixing them up.
Doesn't matter what it is really, the messier the better.

She just loves getting her hands in there too.
Unfortunately (or not) it didn't turn out.

She picked out some make up (for kids) for her treat at the store and after slime, she put her make up on.

Checking in the mirror to see how pretty she looks.

She is beautiful, make up or no.

When I got home from work, she'd just woken up from a nap and Kody was there to pick her up.
She didn't want to go until he told her that Haylee had ball and she could go with and play with the other kids there - then she was excited to go.

I had some leftovers for supper and Jason was going for a bike ride.
At first I didn't want to go - I'm still feeling really tired and I truly wanted this to be a rest day.
It was nice out though that I reconsidered and said I'd go along, at least for a short ride.

This is only the second time I've been out on my bike this year but I'm really glad I went.
It was a nice evening for a bike ride.

I was craving ice cream again so we stopped and had one.
It was good but I can't make this a nightly habit.
That will through WW right out the window for sure!

When Dad passed away, we all ordered these pendants with his ashes in them.
Mine was on back order - Adrien picked it up for me when he was just in Nfld getting dad's car so I just went and picked it up yesterday.

It's just a simple circle but I really like it.

Mel stopped at the store while we were sitting there eating our ice creams and we chatted with her for quite a while.
There was a drug bust/raid in town this morning so lots of talk about who was involved, what happened, what didn't happen.

One of the people we figured was involved drove by in his truck while we were sitting there so must not have been too bad.

We headed back home after that - Jason went out and biked 10k more and I got another blog post completed.
I'm getting so close to being caught up!

Today was my Grandmother's birthday so Mom and her sister, two brothers and niece dropped by her grave site to have a 'visit'.

Rhonda, Betty, Wade, Mom and Gerald.

I had a true rest day today, didn't even make 4000 steps.
I don't feel bad though.
I'm hoping I feel refreshed for this next weeks run now.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment