Thursday 28 July 2022

Change of Plans (July 21, 2022)

 Welcome to my world where I have Fridays off so Thursdays are the beginning of my weekend and it is absolutely marvelous!

I got out on my lunch hour to get my run done.

I just had 8k to do today and I tried out kind of a new route for me just around the center and bottom of town.
I quite liked it.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.
7.26 is pretty good.

Video check in for today.

Jason only has 3 days off this shift, he's going back on shift on Saturday to cover for a few days for his cross shift guy then he'll be back on his own shift so he'll be working 11 days in a row.

We considered going to the city for a movie tonight but decided to stay home instead and just have some alone time.
That didn't last long though.
I had a nice hot bath when I got home from work - just find it soothing to my muscles plus it's relaxing in general to me.
While in there - my brother texted to see if we could watch Hunter for a couple hours and of course I didn't mind.
He was there before I even got out of the tub.

He wanted to go to the store so we hopped on the bikes and headed to Adrien's.
Hunter had to ride in the bike trailer until we got to his place to get his bike.
Kody lives just across the street so I thought Freya might see us and want to come with us and we did see her in the window but her back was too us.

We went to the store and picked up a few treats.

My Honey and I.
Just after this, Crystal pulled into the parking lot of the store with Zepplyn and Freya.
Of course the girls wanted to come with us so the got in the bike trailer and we biked them over to Crystal's.
Freya wanted to come to our house though and of course I can't say no to her so over she came.

I had decided at that point to let the kids spend the night but Adrien came to pick up Hunter.
They were heading out for the weekend camping tomorrow and needed to get ready so Hunter couldn't stay but Freya did.
So much for our alone time but we don't mind - we love spending time with the kids and know they are going to grow up so fast - we enjoy every moment we get to have with them.

We spent the evening just chilling out watching some tv.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment