Thursday 28 July 2022

The Adventures of Jason & Freya and Visit at the Lake (July 22, 2022)

 Jason got up early this morning but Freya and I had a pretty good sleep in.

I think it was around 9:30 when we finally got out of bed.

After I had my coffee, I got to work doing laundry, dishes and just cleaning around the house and Jason and Freya when out for a walk.

He sent me this picture, the first place they stopped at was the Swan Palace.
She wanted to go there for something to eat.

She had chicken fingers and fries.

Next they headed over to the hardware store, there is a coffee shop attached and there are some toys there that he takes her there to play with quite often, they hung out there for quite a while.

Kody got called out to work so he walked up to the house to have a little visit with her before he left so he and I drove down to the hardware to see them.

I was going to drive them home but Freya wasn't ready to come home yet so Jason took her to the park.

I went back home, got ready and headed out for my run.

I had to run 10k today.
I changed up the route a little again today.
Same streets I always run on but just in a different order.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.

My video check in.
I actually really enjoyed my run today which was nice - it's been awhile.
Mainly I've been dreading them lately.

My friend Nadine called to see if I wanted to go spend the night at the camp and visit with her and Bonnie.

I had a feeling that Freya might spend the night again and Jason is back to work tomorrow so I decided to go up there for a visit but not spend the night.

Bonnie had a really nice set up there.

Nadine and Bonnie.
We spent the evening just hanging out and chatting - it was nice.

I decided that I'm going to spend the night there next Saturday and do my long run there on Sunday morning.

It's pretty flat and I measured of a 6k route - I think it's another 6k to the Park entrance so if I double that it gives me about 24k, shouldn't be hard to tack on another 3k at the highway or something.

I'll measure it out more closely next Saturday when I come back.

Nadine said if I needed to go to the washroom or something she'd come pick me up.
Hopefully that doesn't happen but good to know just in case.

My plan is to head out early, not eat anything before I go but take some water and energy gummies and gu packs with me.

It's my last 27k run and I really want to do it - I think getting it under my belt will be immensely helpful to my mental state during the actual marathon.

Jason was still sending me updates of his and Freya's adventures.
They went for ice cream.

Then they went for ice cream again.

Just owning it!

I left Bonnie's place around 11 pm - we had a nice visit.
It's an hour drive back to my place.
I knew Jason would be in bed already since he has to work in the morning.
I was expecting Freya to be there with him but she wasn't - Kody and Haylee must have picked her up.

I thought this was cute.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment