Thursday 28 July 2022

Visit to Krause and Trip to Whitecourt (July 23, 2022)

 I had a bit of a sleep in again this morning.

Normally I like getting up nice and early on the weekend but lately I just haven't been able to do it.

Guess my body just needs the extra rest.

After I did get up, I had my coffee, let it settle then headed out for my run.

Sweaty selfie.

I had 13k to run today.
I did my 'new' route again today - I'm quite enjoying it.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.
A bit higher today but I knew I had longer to run so I tried to pace myself a bit slower.
Ultimately it makes for a more enjoyable run for me.

My video check in for today.
I've enjoyed my last couple runs which is a really nice switch as they've been feeling really tough lately.

After my run, I had a shower then headed over to pick up Freya.
I'd promised her I'd take her out to visit Hunter at Krause where they were camping so that's just what we did.

Freya and I stopped at the store for treats to bring with us.
We knew there were a bunch of kids out there so we brought a box of ice cream sandwiches with us for everyone - they went quickly.

Hunter pouting.
Adrien splashed him with water jokingly but Hunter was not impressed.
He's very sensitive and doesn't take well to pranks.

Freya went in the big round house to play with all the girls.

She was practicing her cartwheels.

She's getting better every time.

We visited for a couple hours then we went back to town to pick up Kody and the three of us headed to Whitecourt.

Kody was our chauffeur.

I sat in the back with Freya.

I just needed a few groceries.
Freya picked out a new dress and we got Hunter a bathing suit and a skimmer for his pool.

Then we took Freya to McDonald's for supper and Kody and I got Edo to take home.

Not long into the drive home Freya looked at me and said she wanted to go to sleep then promptly shut her eyes and went right to sleep.
Little darling.

Jason was home from work by the time that we got home.
Kody helped me unload my groceries then Freya stayed with Jason while I took Kody home.

She'd had a power nap so she was ready to go!
Jason took her for a little walk while I put the groceries away.

We had a bit of a late night, I think it was around midnight when we headed to bed.
Freya spent the night with us.

Ha ha ha.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment